B.I.I.C. BIANCHI S.p.A. is a company established in 1948.
The main purposes of our company is to project and to manufacture chemical plants mainly concerned with :
We design and costruct complete plants for
The design for pressure vessels are made according to I.S.P.E.S.L.- APAVE - BS - ASME - TÜV codes.
The construction materials are : Stainless Steels -
Hastelloys - Incoloys - Monel - Titanium and all other alloys corrosion
• distillation and rectification with packed columns, plate columns with bells, functioning in pressure or under vacuum
• concentration with vessels heated with steam or diathermic oil, falling film concentrators, thin layer concentrators
• heat exchanging with shell and tube exchangers, U tube exchangers, double plate exchangers, double pipe exchangers, tube coils, condensers, evaporators
• extraction with agitated vessels completed with condensers, phase and azeotropic separators
• fermentation for antibiotics production (tetracycline, erythromycin, penicillin, etc.) complete with fermenters and filtering plants, extraction, salts preparation and final sterilisation
• dissolution with vessels with external jacket or half pipe coil jacket, special design agitation, with stepless speed variation
• filtration : horizontal plates filters, agitated pressure filters with removable filtering plate, agitated drying filters with flat plate, bell filters with hydraulic elevator, Buchner type filters
• pilot plants reproducing exactly the industrial ones
• pollution control as blow down systems, scrubbers for gaseous effluents, traps for sublimates or for low boiling point components operated with liquid nitrogen
• safety systems as jacketed safety valves, special heated vent valves, oxygen analysers sets for hazardous and explosion-proof areas
• computerised control systems for all the described plants
All our equipment are pre-assembled and tested
in our workshop before shipping.